Green Dry Cleaners is committed to maintaining a policy of environmental awareness by actively seeking out opportunities to reduce our environmental foot print wherever possible. Our guiding principles are as follows:
* Actively seek out educational opportunities through the use of trade organizations such as the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Institute, trade periodicals and through our working relationships with our valued partners and clients.
* Seek out vendors that offer goods and services that enhance and expand our ?Green? foot print.
* Actively seek out and implement new and emerging technologies that will assist in reducing our carbon foot print.
* Encourage our employees, customers and vendors to reduce, reuse and recycle whenever possible and solicit their feedback and ideas.
* Stay current and comply with local, state and federal environmental guidelines.
We recognize that we have a commitment to protecting the environment. These guiding principles will help ensure Green Dry Cleaners has a positive effect on our community, our customers, vendors and most importantly our planet.